Sign up below to secure your spot at our new Charlottesville drop-points. We're so excited to be bringing a drop-site near you!
Join and secure your spot! Please sign up below to get your milk share. Once you submit the form below we will send you an invoice (within a day) for the initial herd share buy in.
- Afton- (Shannon Community Center) Tuesdays by 4pm and Wednesday and Thursdays 24/7
- North Garden- just a few miles from former Silky Cow Farm- private home with 24/7 pick-up at KOA campground area (Red Hill Road)
- Barracks area: Rebecca's Natural Foods Tuesdays by 4:30pm and Wednesdays- Saturdays during store hours
- Belmont area (Blenheim Ave.) Tuesdays after 5pm and anytime during daylight hours on Wednesday.
Initial, one time share cost (giving you ownership in a part of the herd, enabling you to a share of what the herd produces): $55 (for one share, $27.50 for a half share).
- Monthly boarding cost is $40 per share (this includes the cost of jugs). Half shares are also available, $20.
- Monthly delivery cost is $10 - the delivery cost does not increase with more than one share, so for two shares, you only pay $10/ month. ($5/ month for a half share).
Example: one share (one gallon each week) with delivery is $50 per month.